Repup takes your privacy very seriously, however, we also wish to explain that creating an awesome customer experience requires you to share certain information that we merge with public information to better understand your customers and make sense of raw data.
We list below what information we get from you and how we use it or may use it in the future. So, with a pinch of realism and a whole lot of tech-safety measures, let’s jump straight into the Tech-Legalities.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM YOU
- Registration information: When you sign up and register with Repup, you are required to provide information such as your name, business name, business address, number of users, team structure.
- Business information: To get more out of our analytics engine, you would want to share certain private data such as occupancy data, guest information, social media channel access etc.
- Guest information: we receive guest information such as name, room number, contact details, guest feedback data to analyse and display it on the RepUp dashboard.
- Other optional Information
- We receive daily guest details from your PMS if you wish to know your Guests profiles for better customer experience.
- We also receive guest contacts from you to ask those guests to review your property on various review sites.
- We receive data from or about the computer, mobile phone, or other devices you use to access Repup dashboard. This may include network and communication information, such as your IP address or mobile phone number, and other information about things like your internet service, operating system, location, the type (including identifiers) of the device or browser you use, or the pages you visit. For example, we may get your location information so we can inform you if anyone else is trying to get access to your information, or we could request device information to improve how our apps work on your device.
- We receive review data from social media and review platforms,This may include review data, the date and time of submission, user meta data etc.
When we use the phrase “public information”, we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available. By choosing to make it public, we mean, data from your website, review sites, OTAs, social media sites.
Choosing to make your information public also means that this information:
- Can be associated with you (i.e., your displayed business name, business address, logo image, featured image, image gallery, message board, URL, page statistics, social sharing links, etc.)
- Can show up when someone does a search on RepUp or on a public search engine;
- Will be accessible to the RepUp-linked business directory, applications, and websites; and
- Will be accessible to anyone who uses our APIs and internal search.
- When others share information about you, for instance sharing your website, or sharing a message you have posted on your website, using your social media options, they can also choose to make it public.
Information that is always publicly available
The types of information listed below are always publicly available, and they are treated just like information you decided to make public:
- Displayed Business Name:
This helps people search for your business.
- Business Descriptor:
Unless you specifically delete the business description, this will be publicly displayed.
- Business Contact Details:
Your business contacts, which may include accurate business address, email address, mobile or telephone numbers and/or other website addresses.
- All Business reviews:
Any business reviews (text, image or video) that your guests write and that appear on review websites/social media, are all in the public domain and viewable through a public link.
- Business Logo & Hyperlink:
The logo file uploaded is always displayed for people to easily recognize your brand. The hyperlink to any other website you might own will always be displayed.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE RECEIVE
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you. For example, in addition to helping you assess performance of every department, we may use the information we receive about you:
- As part of our efforts to keep RepUp products, services and integrations safe and secure;
- To protect RepUp’ or others’ rights or property;
- To make suggestions to you and other users on RepUp, such as: suggesting what kind of improvements to make to improve customer satisfaction; and
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement.
Granting us permission to use your information not only allows us to provide RepUp as it exists today, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don’t share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- Received your permission;
- Given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy; or
- Removed your name and any other personally identifying information from it.
Of course, for information others share about you, they control how it is shared. We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above.
Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices. We may enable access to public information that has been shared through our services. We may allow service providers to access information so they can help us provide services.
DELETING AND DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you want to stop using your service with RepUp, you can get in touch with us to either deactivate or delete it.
Deactivating your account puts your account on hold. People searching for it online will no longer find it, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future.
When you delete your account, it is permanently deleted from RepUp. It typically takes about one month to delete an account, but some information may remain in backup copies and logs for up to 180 days. You should only delete your account if you are sure you never want to reactivate it. Certain information is needed to provide you with services, so we only delete this information after you delete your account.
In case you have any issues with the product, the same should be reported during the demo period during business hours. No refund requests will be entertained after moving to a paid subscription and invoice being sent. Customer support will be available for the duration of the subscription of the paid product.
Any product of RepUp does not guarantee:
- A specific amount of business.
- A specific position on any search engines in a specific amount of time.
RepUp is a Customer Experience Management tool that helps your business get discovered online on search engines and get more business. It does not guarantee a specific search engine position or amount of business.